- You can simply alternate your homepage on Firefox in two other ways.
- Your homepage is the very first thing you can see whilst you open the browser or a brand new tab, so it is useful to modify it for your favourite website.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for extra tales.
Whether you desire to open the web for your favourite information website or your electronic mail inbox, it is simple to modify your homepage in Mozilla Firefox.
You can alternate your homepage in considered one of two tactics — through both clicking and dragging the webpage URL to the Home icon or gaining access to your Preferences menu. Either will modify what web page opens whilst you release Firefox or open a brand new tab.
You can in finding the house icon on the top-left of your display. You can in finding your Preferences through clicking the 3 bars at the proper hand facet.
Here’s the right way to do each.
Check out the goods discussed on this article:
MacGuide Pro (From $1,299.99 at Best Buy)
Lenovo IdeaPad 130 (From $299.99 at Best Buy)
How to to modify your Firefox homepage the use of the house icon
1. Launch Firefox for your PC or Mac pc and navigate to the web page that you would love to make your homepage.
2. Click at the lock or web page icon, situated within the left hand facet of the cope with bar on the height of your display, and drag and drop it over the home formed icon.
three. This will open a pop-up. Click the blue “Yes” button.
How to to modify your Firefox homepage through gaining access to the Preferences menu
1. Click the 3 bars at the a ways proper hand facet of your display.
2. Next to the tools icon, click on “Preferences.”
- You too can press the “command” + comma keys for your Mac keyboard, or “CTRL” + comma for your PC, as a shortcut.
three. Click at the Home tab at the left hand facet.
four. Under “New Windows and Tabs” make a choice a customized URL in your homepage and new home windows. Copy and paste the web page’s URL or make a choice “Use Current Page” to make the alternate.