- You can obtain an e-mail from Gmail, or whole e-mail threads, and save them for your laptop.
- You too can obtain and save e-mail attachments out of your emails in Gmail.
- Downloaded messages and attachments are generally stored for your software’s Downloads folder, the place they can be simply accessed.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for extra tales.
Gmail is in style largely because of its ease of use. In only some easy steps, any person can obtain an e-mail or attachment.
Check out this fast instructional to learn to do it.
Check out the goods discussed in this article:
MacEbook Pro (From $1,299.99 at Best Buy)
Microsoft Surface Pro 7 (From $699.99 at Best Buy)
How to obtain an e-mail from Gmail
1. Open Gmail in your Mac or PC, and log in, if you have not already.
2. Click at the e-mail that you need to obtain.
three. Click at the 3 vertical dots within the top-right.
four. In the dropdown menu, click on on “Download message.”
This will obtain the e-mail as an internet web page and generally put it aside for your software’s Downloads folder.
How to obtain an e-mail attachment from Gmail
If you do not want to obtain a complete e-mail, however simply need to save the e-mail’s attachment, practice the stairs beneath.
1. Open Gmail in your Mac or PC, and log in, if triggered.
2. Click at the e-mail that comes with the attachment that you need to obtain.
three. Scroll to the ground of the e-mail, the place the attachments are situated.
four. Hover your cursor over the attachment that you need to obtain, and click on at the downward-pointing arrow icon.
This will obtain the e-mail attachment, as a substitute of the message itself.
Note that you will have to make a choice a program to view the attachment in case you have by no means opened an attachment of that record kind earlier than.