You may have heard about a famous name called Steve Jobs, a renowned industrialist and investor in America. He has good faith in Neem Karoli Baba. He is a huge social media influencer and a very renowned personality all over the world known for his experience and quotes.
But a very few people know that very he is influenced by Indian ideologies and often visit various Indian temples and meet saints.
Even in an interview Mark Zuckerberg CEO of Facebook has stated that he has a perfect connection with Steve Jobs, and he has often advised Mark Zuckerberg to visit India and go to the Kainchi Dham Ashram located in Nanital.
Why Steve Job Visit Neem Karoli Baba’s Temple?
Steve Jobs has a profound connection with India and visiting different temples all over the cities and States. Stories of Hare Krishna temple and their testaments are viral since 1974.
Now history starts back in 1974 when he visited India in search of peace and internal satisfaction. Even after being a billionaire and a successful Industrialist, the inner peace was missing in life. Therefore, in search of the same, he visited India with his friend Dan Kottle.
How He met Neem Karoli Baba and aware of his magic?
After hearing so many things about Neem Karoli Baba and his blessings, he wants to visit him and take the blessings. But unfortunately, before his arrival, Baba had taken mahasamadhi in September 1973.
What are we going to know from the session?
Hey, we’re going to see why Steve Jobs was very found to meet Neem Karoli Baba and what influenced him from India’s culture and saints.
It is interesting that Neem Karoli Baba has a great influence on people and helped many of them achieve eternal peace.
He was the person who was known for his power of influencing and how he helped many people to gain eternal peace. From an early age and life, he was well aware that the one thing that is missing in every individual’s life is peace and satisfaction. Therefore, he decided to search for ways to attain eternal peace and be calm all the time.
In this way, his Ashram was in Nanital Nainital place located at Uttarakhand. And now that place is a very popular religious place in India for saints and other people.
History of Neem Karoli Baba’s Life
Many historical lists want to know about the early life of Neem Karoli Baba and how a normal person has shifted his direction to peace and eternity. After researching the number of days, we have collected some basic information about him and his Ashram. Here we are also going to mention that he gained the belief of people and why they started following him.
He was born in Akbarpur and took his last breath in Vrindavan in 1973. He worships lord Lord Hanuman and always walks on his directions.
The journey of Karoli Baba – Life Stories
- At the age of 11, he decided to become a priest, but at that time, his father convinced him to return home and live a normal life. On which he agreed and went back home with his father.
- In 1958 he finally left his home and boarded a train without purchasing a ticket, but TC didn’t allow him to stay and asked him to leave. Baba requested that he want to go to a village Neeb Karori but unable to convince the TC and deboarded the train. As soon as he deboarded train stopped and unable to move from the platform. People suggested TC to ask Baba to board the train. He did the same, and the train started running back to the track. In this way, for the first time, people have witnessed the power of Neem Karoli Baba‘s Magic.
- In that village, he lived off a few months, and people started calling him Neem Karoli Baba. But his real name was Lakshmi Narayan Sharma. He never looked back at anybody after that day. And, he moved to the path of spirituality and eternity.
- As per the research, we got to know that he was unaware of the materialistic world and only live for people who suffer from stress and finding internal peace. His only motto was to spent time for people to spread peace and trust. In this way, he leads his life for others.
- In 1973 he was going back to Nainital from Agra, but suddenly on the way, he felt some pain and asked the person with him to take him to Vrindavan. Doctors tested and said that he had severe diabetes.
- On the same day, he asked for some Ganga Jal, and while taking chanting the name of God, he left his body peacefully. After this, his Ashram was built in Vrindavan, where his Samadhi (Shrine) was located by then. His belief in God and good Karma allowed him to take Samadhi so easily and effectively. His followers still the k that he is alive and blessing them all the time.
- Baba Hari Das has started running his Ashram on the guidance of Neem Karoli Baba. Many Ashrams and foundations were built by his disciples in various parts of the world, like California. The organization of California is taking care of more than 3.5 million people in California.
His Learnings for people
He learned from his life that life is short and unpredictable. One cannot predict who will go today or tomorrow. So, try to do good for others and live life in peace. He never takes fees from people; instead, he requested to help others in your whole life.
There is a lot more to learn about need Karoli Baba and his lessons. So, one can read books written on his life journey.
Is there any need to follow any Baba in life?
No, there is no need to follow any specific person in your life. Instead, follow the one who makes you a good person with a good heart. There are people who jealous of others but never say anything to them. Keeping things in the heart always makes you feel thirsty and generate negative energy in the body.
How can we stay away from negative energy?
It is essential to stay away from negative energies in life. Hence, Karoli Baba Life tells a lot about the same. Some of them are given below:
- He always tells his children to follow the path of love and helping others. If you help others, then you will get internal satisfaction and return the same one day.
- Baba always says not to compromise with your discipline and honesty. Even if someone thinks you’re mistaken and you know that you are on the right path, follow it without any hassle.
- Karoli Baba always helps others to tackle depression and anxiety. He asks his children to meditate and destroy the stress in life. If there is less stress in life, then achieving an internal piece is very easy.
- One should believe in spirituality if they want to believe in God. Negativity and bad vibes can destroy anything and at any time. Hence, try to stay away from those who create negative vibes around you and always talk about bad things. They are the ones who could steal the peace of mind easily.
And the last thing is that money can never buy happiness and peace. Yes, money could support you, but there are many billionaires like Steve Jobs who are in search of internal peace and satisfaction through peace. Even they can’t buy peace of mind, then how can a normal person believe the same. Peace comes from eternity and spirituality.
Message from Neem Karoli Baba’s Life
He is a person who started walking on the path of eternity and peace. He always worships God and says that meditation is the only way to gain peace in life.
Even so, there are many Saints and India, but after that too, he is the one who influenced many people not only from India but also from all over the world. He believes that you can achieve anything in life and on a lot of money, but internal peace and mind satisfaction will only come when you are happy. Happiness never comes from a smiling face; instead, it comes from internal energy when you do something good.
He is the person who is spreading the message of how yoga could be beneficial for you. How one can achieve a healthy body and peace of mind through yoga. Therefore, there are a lot of things that one can learn from Neem Karoli Baba and his life. Even though he took Samadhi, his Ashram is still popular and well-maintained by people who believe him. So, following his path is a very good option for any individual. Those who believe in spirituality must read about his learnings.
So, follow the message of ancestors and do good and make others happy. Love everyone and avoid hatred from life it will give you peace.