While operating on QuickBooks Accounting software, users can run into various errors and issues due to a corrupt installation or technical fault. The QuickBooks Install Diagnose Tool permits users to reinstall their QuickBooks to solve various issues.
Through this article, we’ll explain the uses of QB Install Diagnostic Tool with the requirements to install and utilize this tool for repairing several errors. So, let’s begin.
Which Errors Are Fixable With QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool?
The QB Install Diagnostic Tool takes little effort for treating QuickBooks-based errors that cause the installation issues. Furthermore, we’ve listed all the error codes resolvable via QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool below:
|QuickBooks Stopped Working||Unrecoverable Desktop Errors||Subscription Verification Error|
|MS .NET Framework Error||MSXML Damage Error||QuickBooks Error 15106|
|QuickBooks Error 1903||QuickBooks Error 1402||ABS PDF Driver|
|QuickBooks Error 1334||QuickBooks Error 1722||QB Error 1712|
|QB Error 1603||QB Error 1904||Damaged C++|
Points To Consider For QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
When using the QB Install Diagnostic Tool, consider the below-mentioned points for the proper functioning of this tool.
- While installing QB install Diagnostic tool, ensure to close any background applications.
- While using this tool, users may have to reactivate their QuickBooks Desktop.
- The QuickBooks Install Tool can be downloaded using Intuit’s webpage and QB Tool Hub.
- This tool automatically detects and fixes the error. Therefore, a restart is required.
Features Of QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool And Their Uses
When you download the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool and install it, you’ll face the following features on its dashboard:
1: Diagnose Connection – The Diagnose connection feature allows users to test the connectivity to ensure single-user or multi-user mode. Furthermore, it helps configure the QB company file and scan the full system.
2: Firewall Status – Firewall misconfiguration often causes QuickBooks errors to manifest and the Firewall feature lets users diagnose the firewall settings and helps repair various QuickBooks errors.
3: Test Connectivity – The “Test-Connectivity” feature in QB Install Diagnostic Tool, help users to test their company file connectivity. Just, tap “Browse” and choose your company file. Thereafter, click “Test-Connectivity”.
How To Repair Errors With QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool?
In order to repair multiple QuickBooks-related errors through QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool, the below steps are helpful.
Step 1: Download QB Tools Hub
The QuickBooks Tool Hub was developed by Intuit for making helping users find all the beneficial repairing tools in one place including the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool and others.
- First, exit “QuickBooks-Desktop” and reach Intuit’s webpage.
- Then, download “QuickBooksToolHub.exe” and launch it.
- Next, adhere to on-screen instructions and “Finish” installation.
- Finally, perform a system reboot along with launching the tool hub.
Note: If you face trouble locating the tool hub icon on the desktop, click “Start” and locate QuickBooksToolHub.exe.
Step 2: Run QuickBooks Install Tool
Upon installing the Tool Hub on the system, launch it and follow these:
- From the QBTH dashboard, reach “Installation-Issues”.
- Locate and run “QuickBooks-Install-Diagnostic-Tool”.
- Selec the issue accordingly and let the tool run.
Note: It may take up to 16 or more minutes as per the system performance to finish the scanning. It’s required that users run a quick reboot and then proceed with the next step.
Step 3: Updating Windows
After you run the QB Install Diagnostics tool for repairing errors, it is vital to update the Windows also. It helps treat any existing system fault and ultimately helps treat QuickBooks errors.
Therefore, periodically ensure and install the latest available updates for your Windows OS. Here’s how:
- First, hold “Windows” and “R” to reach the “Run” box.
- Next, type “Control Panel” as text and press “Enter”.
- Now, locate and opt for “Windows-Update” and “Check-Updates”.
- Finally, install the available Windows updates.
Users can also correct Windows Components manually by performing the next step.
Step 4: Manually Correcting The Windows Components
Manually correcting the windows Components like .Net Framework and MSXML also eliminate some of the most troublesome errors including the QuickBooks Error 1935 and others.
Correcting MS.Net Framework
To correct the MS. Net Framework on Windows 8, 8.1, and Windows 10, follow these steps:
- To begin with, close any active applications and click “Start”.
- Thereafter, locate the “Control-Panel” and tap it.
- Afterward, select “Programs & Features”.
- Now, select “Uninstall-Program” and tap “Windows-Features On-Off”.
- Finally, set up the .Net Framework as enabled
Correcting Microsoft MSXML
The steps to correct MSXML components in 64-Bit operating systems, perform these:
- Start with pressing “Win+R” and continue with typing “CMD” and hit “Enter”.
- Next, type (C:/windows/syswow64) without brackets followed by “Enter”.
- Now, type (regsvr32 MSXML6.dll) without brackets.
- Finally, press the “Enter” key to repair the MSXML.
Step 5: Run Selective Startup
After you correct the Windows components, reinstall the QuickBooks in selective startup mode, to prevent QuickBooks Error 1935 and other installation-based issues. Follow these:
- Firstly, hold the “Win+R” keys together.
- Thereafter, type “MSConfig”.
- Then, press “Enter” and find “General”.
- Next, choose “Selective-Startup”.
- Afterward, tap “Hide-MS-Services”.
- Then, choose to “Disable All”.
- Next, unmark the “Hide-MS-Services”.
- Now, tick “Windows-Installer”.
- Finally, hit “Ok” and exit the screen
Note: Now you’re in selective startup. Reinstall your QuickBooks using the QB clean install tool available under the tool hub and thereafter, return back to “Normal-Startup” mode.
Step 6: Return To Normal Mode
As you finish installing QuickBooks in selective startup on your system, the below steps will assist you in returning to “Normal-Startup” mode.
- First, press “Win” and “R” and input “MSConfig” as text.
- Then, press “Enter” and opt for “General”.
- Next, choose “Normal-Startup” and proceed with “Ok”.
- Finally, do a PC reboot and you’ll be back to “Normal-Startup” mode.
Now, upon following these steps, you won’t get QuickBooks-based issues and errors on the server or system.
We believe, this informative article helped you discover the uses of the QuickBooks Install Diagnostics Tool, and the content outlined here is gathered through our trusted sources.
Furthermore, the mentioned steps in this article are also our experts validated in using the QB Connection Diagnostic tool effectively.